Long Forgotten Update | Backtrack : Langkawi 2015

So there's a hella lot of stuff that is pending for update, and randomly I will remember about this or that but never had I really allocate a time and sit myself down and do it. It's funny how I actually am obediently sitting down in the internship office doing my work more or less consistently (probably the most consistent effort I've ever done). Maybe I need supervising more than I thought (meh).

Anyways.


Finally continuing with my old photos. *Sigh* More discipline needed for this human right here. 
First up! Langkawi studio trip in July 2015.


It was my first time riding on a plane. Wasn't even nervous really, I guess it's because I'm travelling with so many people together. Flight experience so far has been pretty good as well. 

Frangipani Hotel - for visitation and learning  purpose
This hotel is famous for its zero waste management, but to stay there means you needa prepare more ka-chings ($).

To be honest, I don't remember the order of the places we went and things like that anymore.


One of the good things I do remember is that we were staying near to the beach everyday there, thus satisfying sceneries everyday.

But the down part of that is the stickiness that you get in your hair, on your skin, and the salty fish smell.


Mangrove trip's best part, watching the eagles coming out to get food.

Skybridge, taken on the Sky Cable.

Definitely purely totally 100% accidentally in sync pose
More photos will be up on Fb and Flickr account.

Langkawi is a good place to go if you just want to be at the beach with no special or high expectations (because honestly Bali beach is way too much better) and also if you want to get cheaper chocolate and alcohols, stuffs like that.

Oh and if you want to see some eagles.

More stories coming up soon. I hope.

Comments

Popular Posts