Pangkor Trip - Day 2

Imma finally completing this post :D Sorry for the delay, life's kinda busy.

Early in the morning / midnight.
mobile photo
These guys are so on to Monopoly. LOL. Hello? 17th years old? :D They were playing in our room until around 4a.m., and that's when I finally slept.

Only to wake up at around 6.30a.m. then for sunrise. Planned to wake up earlier, but we just offed the alarms and continued sleeping :D


 Just that there wasn't a pretty sunrise that morning. So, we were just walking along the quiet place.


And this above one is what I've got for the morning.

HuiChuen was the only one interested in collecting seashells and corals in the trip. Hah, so maybe that shows he's still having a kid's heart? :P

After that, 4 of us went for breakfast, it was a Malay's stall near the challet and the beach, we bought nasi lemak and I say it's a little oily. The other 8 guys went searching pasar for breakfast.

Back in challet, we did what we didn't the night before.
SWIMMING TIME!
 The swimming pool is actually only open at 9a.m. to 8p.m., so it's not like we can do it at night time either.

And there a photo of me, my legs! :D I still dunno how to swim, which is very bad. :(

Checking out and we headed for lunch. The guys were the one procrastinating, haha, SURPRISE!
Natasha Ting had made a booking on boat ride around the island, so we were to get back to the beach.


On board everyone! The price depends on which guide you have, we had RM200 for a boat.



The hotels and facilities on this island was specially build and the price was wayyyy high. A place I would never go and currently not affordable.


And there's these natural phenomenons :D

 What can you see? ;)



Then there's this place that you can snorkel, we paid RM10 each. Did I mention don't know how to swim? LOL. And I went floating in the suit, can't balance myself until I get the thing that you have to cycle your legs to maintain upright in the sea water.
Cut my legs while I tried going to some area shallower, long legs problem :D That's why no photos by me for the time. I was busy snorkeling and getting cut. xP


There's a place for swimming, near to an island that has a sandy pathway that will only appear when the sea water goes further down in ... February? If I'm not mistaken :D And there's plenty of this hermit crabs, just a grab in the sand and you will most probably get them.

After the whole boat ride, we went back to the challet place, to see if we can use their bathrooms. Kind enough, they let us use the ones beside the swimming pool :)

Not walking this time, we took the pink van to the jeti. Time to head back home!


Then Hui Chuen thought he should let these 2 crabs back into the sea.
The glass bottle (top-left) broke while we settle down on the seats at waiting area, by accident. Things went spilled on the floor. Imma skip the part of that stupid woman that went blowing and not doing a thing. We cleaned up the mess and found him a plastic bag to keep the stuffs.


Going on board. Saying goodbye.

On the blue bus.

Another post from Natasha Ting via Picablocks, for day 2 this time of course. :D

Doodles. :)

Comments

NatashaTing said…
Thanks for the traffic! it feels so far now as I recall it.
decaf said…
LOL. Yeah, my blog is moving slowww. And ur most welcomed! ;D

Popular Posts