Penang and the Arts on the Wall

Procrastinating  *cough cough* taking a break from studying so here we go.
To be honest, I can't remember exactly about the trip anymore (which is why I should have blogged stuff asap) :'D But here's what I've got!

 Let's just say we spent most of the time of our first day taking all these.
 #whatfriendsarefor
 I personally prefer all these more special stuff than the famous murals. 

 Of course, the murals are awesome too. Just look at how it brought Penang so much tourists.
  
And of course the creative words on the creative doors. (Meaning: Left-Can't sleep still open; Right: Overslept late for business)

And because there has been a lack of a photo of yours truly... 
 Thank you.

p.s.: photos are not linked to my Flickr yet because I haven't upload them there!

Comments

Popular Posts