This Merry Season: Giving Thanks.

This whole year has been a lot more awesome than I thought it would be. Even though with flaws here and there, but there ain't no perfection in life. (I shall talk more about this some other time.)

So this time of this year, I wanna give thanks and express how much I cherish the awesome people in my life.

And more in the family tree.
Family.
We aren't perfect, we don't live a perfect life.
I have parents whom I caused so many trouble for and although sometimes life can be hard, I know they will always have my back when I need them.
I have a sister who walks through life few steps ahead of me, even though she doesn't teach much to me, but I learnt things from her and her life.
I have a brother who fights with me so often but he has been a good partner in fun stuff when my sister wouldn't join me, and all the fighting that makes me realize how much I care about my family.
Sometimes, some, breaks and cracks; some other, cares and mends.

And a lot more that I should take photos with.
Friends.
Of different places and different personalities which grows into different kinds of friendship.
Sharing many things in common and being so different in some other.
The cheesy cares.
The young wild fun, partner in crimes.
The blunts but I don't care.
The learning from each other.
The idk you much but I like you.
The occasionally appearing how do you do.
The once upon a time we talked so much.
The sorry not sorry,
Hi and bye, smiles and nods. The smiles can make a day brighter too, even if little by little.

Strangers, the kind souls out in the world who has directly or indirectly helped me through life.

You.

I might not take initiative to remain in contact individually frequent with a lot of people, but just know that I do care.

I wish you all the best. We will grow stronger, better.

Have a merry happy year end. :)

Comments

Popular Posts