Architorture Adventures, for now.

Giving myself a day off after weeks of working overtime on the project presented this morning.

Architecture is seriously not for the weak. You have to either be very determined, very passionate, or you're just dammit genius (but even so you have to pay in some effort).

Precise drawings, precise model makings, endless theories and philosophies and learning from/about other architects and their architectures, ... ... Everything is important and everything is not, everything has rules and everything has no rules. You have to give in so much as you venture in, but achieving something, even a small thing, gives you much satisfaction. There's no guarantee of a bright future but there is a guarantee of adventure.

And satisfaction and adventure are something we all need in our life.

 Working through days and nights, literally.

To be honest, I'm not very satisfied with my second project. It's ... too rushed? I feel kind of bad for my group-mates and myself. There's actually more space to improve but I don't know if it's the insufficient time or exhausted brain, I have not achieved what I believe I can.

My brain seems to be working in a very ... deteriorated/disorientated way, like it's corrupted/polluted. Not just in this project, but in some other assignments of other subjects and also in life situations. Something is really off most of the time. Also my attitude has been so inconsistent, I think my brain has been polluted by the many messages and learning about the big cruel world (LOL). I need to find a way to get back my innocence, no kidding. Or maybe not innocence that I'm searching for, just, something.

Okay, that's a lot of emotional stuff for a post now, on lighter subjects: I HAVE NOW GONE THROUGH MORE THAN HALF OF MY FIRST SEMESTER! *sprays confetti* Actually things are not that bad, at least not for me, it's just all the standards that I set for myself that I want to keep (or maybe not). I'm doing generally good, definitely passing grades but I aim for higher. I don't feel that sick staying up late any more (can this count too? LOL).

And we are going on another class trip soon(!) after last Saturday's Sasaran Fish Village sketch trip (to be blogged soon).


All in all, I still believe that I can do this. Giving up easily is really not my style (hahah).

I shall go and condense myself and thoughts now.

Comments

Popular Posts