Twenty-One . Twenty-Sixteen

16th January, Twenty-One.
I've just turned 21 two days ago.
I've always had this thinking that turning 21 is sort of a big thing, which in some way it is as it means one is legally an adult, but seriously I feel just like the same o' me three days ago. I guess the idea really isn't about age but your own mind and soul.
But anyway something special did happen this year as I was, for the first time of my life:
#1. flying overseas to another country
#2. in a foreign country without my family members
#3. having my birthday oversea
The whole trip in Bali was an awesome experience.
yours truly
And all of the above was only possible because of my parents' support on the decisions that I make and for their trust in me. Also, thanks to my friends who were there with me, the ones who sent their wishes to me, and for the presents. Truly, the best gift that I've received in my 21 years of living are the people who trusts me, stands by me, and cares about me.
My first two wishes are as the year before, to be healthy and happy for all the people who cares about me and whom I care about, plus to have everyone ace-ing in whatever we are doing. And I shall keep my third wish to myself.

Okay too much sentimental stuff.

The 21 Year O' Project
 
I actually have had this "project" in my mind since a month ago that I've wanted to start off this year, which is a gift that I'm giving myself (to kick my lazy butt moving to improve some skills) and also a present that I wish to give to the people that cares about me and whom I care about - a series of portrait photography featuring these individuals mentioned above.
The only conditions that I can think of as of now are:
#1. Willing to be photographed
#2. Availability of meeting up (time and place)
And just wait and see if I can think of anything else.
People who are interested can contact me personally, and I WILL ONLY ATTEND TO THOSE WHOM I KNOW PERSONALLY. The shoot is not guaranteed as it will depend on how busy my study gets, I will try my best to arrange. Anyway, it all also depends on how much response I'm getting.
I am of nowhere near professional yet, but if you do trust me with my skills, please feel free to tell me that you want in. I will feel much honoured and appreciated.


So, Bali.
PC: Studio mate, Sumita.
I have more than 2000 photos for just these 9 days of the trip, so please do bear with my speed of going through all of them. And also, all the photos that have been accumulating are all being processed.

Til then.

Comments

Popular Posts