A bit of Langkawi 2015, and a lot of babbling.

The CNY holiday is too short. And the week after it was of exhaustion and ... disappointment. I guess.

I still don't understand why so many people is trying to get into the world of architecture. And I am still wondering what really is architecture anyway. If this is a world of no right or wrong, and just a world full of critics, which if the two goes together it actually says baseless critics because for goodness sake who is the one deciding what is right? Most of the time I just find myself being caught up between standing firm working for my believing of what is right and defending it, or, going with the flow and secure at least a little bit more of my grades. Yes for sure some people will say that grades aren't all, but let's face it, how many people can throw that behind them? And has no other concern at all after not caring about it?

And it surely doesn't really help that my left arm still aches and my right hand fingers are still sore.

All in all though, I like what I achieved the past week, even if not everyone says so. Because after all this time, I did learn some stuff. But don't get me wrong, it is still very confusing. But isn't it so that you should be able to enjoy the process of what you are creating if you wish people to feel the same of what you produce in the end?

If only life is as easy as enjoying what the world has to offer.




But there's just too many if only's in life.

People say that I'm a rebel. Well at times like this, I truly wish that I am.

It's so easy for people to say when it doesn't concern them. Or maybe it's also my karma for saying too many easy comments on things that doesn't concern me. Is it?

Took this day off hoping to resolve my messy mind but I don't know if I'd achieved that.
I am so tired of guessing. Why can't people be more honest.

Comments

Popular Posts