THU Joint Architectural Studio // Kick-starting of Projects

my new sign-off

Hello, hello and hello.

So I'm back from yet another long hiatus. You can always see me posting more often and more persistently at the start of a year, and then ... ... life happens (meh it's just me I know). And now, it's just [blank].
Honestly, I just need better self-discipline in time management.

Just ended a joint-studio trip with TungHai Universiti students this week. And after finish editing 2 videos in one night, I told myself that I really need to get my hands moving and catch up with all the photos and videos that I should have processed at least 1 year ago (procrastination at its max, I know). Also, to start the projects that I have had in mind for a while now.

Click to watch the trip's video!

While I also still have academic stuff to take care of. And this semester ain't going easy on us.

Which in other words means that I REALLY NEED TO HANDLE MY TIME BETTER NOW.




Long overdues *le sigh*.

Hopefully I can get the rest of the photos up until this past week's trip to be processed in this 2 weeks. (I have to set and follow my own deadlines like seriously)

'Til then.

Comments

Popular Posts