Thai 2013 with family. Almost Christmas!

A throwback post of my family's trip to Thai in 2013 (yes I finally found the photos! I thought they are all gone!), from 19th to 21st December, which it was almost CHRISTMAS!

It's really rare that we go travelling during festive seasons, I was excited to see all the decorations (partially because there's not much to see in the small town my family lives in).

It was kinda rainy. Luckily not all the time.

Thai Trip 2013
First of all, temples of course. For daddy.

Thai Trip 2013
While I try to take photos of #architecture LOL.

Pretty much photos skipped because it was kinda like the same places we went before, posted here.

Thai Trip 2013
And SURPRISE! I'm here for the photo! :D

Thai Trip 2013
The next day. Pretty much out in the streets.

Thai Trip 2013

Thai Trip 2013

Thai Trip 2013

Thai Trip 2013
In the malls.

Thai Trip 2013
Blurness alert.
Thai Trip 2013

Thai Trip 2013
The incomplete deco as night falls.
Thai Trip 2013
The complete deco. Which was not functioning properly anymore after like an hour(?).

Thai Trip 2013

Thai Trip 2013
More photos in the mall. Special deco of clowns and christmas, yes no?

Thai Trip 2013
The workers stopped me from taking photos very soon, because, *rolls eyeballs*, designer's precious pieces. Like PLEASE, I only want photos of them clown christmas deco okay.

Thai Trip 2013
Day 3, time to leave!

Thai Trip 2013
Raining, tick tock tick tock.

Thai Trip 2013

Special thanks to my family and especially my sister who seems to be my model (even as awkward she feels) of the trip LOL.

Oh and before I end the post.
Thai Trip 2013
Yours truly only individual photo. HAHAH.

Bye! :)

Comments

Popular Posts