Walking in Penang! Day 1

I FINALLY WENT TO PENANG! :D (The moments where I doubt if I lived and grew up in Malaysia, LOL)

One whole month of sem break and it feels stupid to not go anywhere, thus this trip with 3 of the awesome bananas. :) Thank you guys for going to Penang (all the way from KL) and join me!

Without further ado (LOL what is this, so formal? :D), PHOTOS!

  Penang Trip 2014
I'm the only one who took the ferry from Butterworth to the island, because no buses from my kampung go straight to island.

Penang Trip 2014

Penang Trip 2014

In case if anyone wonders, the bus terminals and the jetties are at the same places, so if you're all dependant on public transports, it's ok!

Penang Trip 2014
Met them and walked our way to our accommodation, and Jo wants a coconut ;D

Penang Trip 2014
Like these chalk boards ♥

Penang Trip 2014
And coincidentally, these two were wearing yellow like couple tees (*runs away*) :D

Penang Trip 2014

Penang Trip 2014
By the way, walking is fine but only if you don't mind and are able to walk more than a few kilometres a day plus if the weather ain't a pain in the ass, or else, you can either take the buses or GET A BIKE! The rentals are not that expensive anyway.

Penang Trip 2014
And THESE! I didn't try this tho, yet to.

Penang Trip 2014

Penang Trip 2014
At Chew Jetty.

Penang Trip 2014
Such feels... (if only you know what she's taking photo of... XD)

Penang Trip 2014

Penang Trip 2014

Penang Trip 2014

Penang Trip 2014
I was contemplating if I should actually post this photo but then... hahahah.

Penang Trip 2014
I was standing in the middle of the road for this and that motorcyclist definitely wanted to kill me :D

And then it was evening, we went back and took a shower before we head off to dinner.

Food post and Murals will come later by the way, Adventures of Day 2 and 3 will be compiled together, so stay tuned! And yeah, one more photo of the night.

Penang Trip 2014

Doodles!

Comments

Popular Posts