Little Getaway, Positiveness Recharging.

I've been too quick at talking nowadays, I need a break.

And so happens that KL Federal Territory Day falls on Sunday, Monday is replacement holiday, Thaipusam on Tuesday, thus a long weekend for me. So a little escape to a place with familiar face after settling what's bothering the most (or not really).

 Finally went into NU Sentral after so many times going to and hanging in KL Sentral. Although I do not approve of the place just yet, it gives me an impression of being a waste of space, maybe I need to explore more.

KL Sentral, KTM station. I realize the photo is slanted.

Awkward selfie in the ktm/komuter/commuter. I always nearly fall asleep as I get nearer to my destination.

Dinner with sister and her friends. I don't know if it's me having bad luck or something, this dish was supposed to be like one of the best dish in that mamak but apparently they either changed chef or recipe because it was #1 too oily #2 too salty #3 there's no other taste.

They have nice roadside sceneries here.

I tried to take a photo of me and the beautiful sky outside while I'm on the bus on the way back. I tried.

I tried.
Pretty railway, noisy construction, and sunlight (which was annoying to the eye).

And funny as it is, I'm always taking the newer ktm to my sister's place and the older ones back KL Sentral.

I really love to be moving around, more accurately saying, I like going around seeing new or unfamiliar things in different settings. It's tiring but to me it's worth more than whatever energy I spent (I'll try to make sure it does). But sometimes the laziness in my bones wouldn't cooperate with me, and sometimes I couldn't wake up early in the morning for a complete proper journey (which might happen for tomorrow, I HOPE NOT).

All photos taken by me, using my phone camera. 

Comments

Popular Posts